Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rehab Unit

Ian is in the rehab unit, just found out that he is still not in the care of rehab due to some paper work from the insurance company but he has technically been discharged from the hospital and admitted to rehab unit. The move wipped him out and he is resting.
This morning, I stepped out of the room for a minute and when I came back I found he had climbed out of bed and grabbed my laptop to use. He was on Facebook. He had tried to use the computer a few days ago and was having trouble with the mouse, not today! :-) Can't wait to play cards with him later.
One MIRACLE at a time!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Puran,
    We are so happy to hear that Ian continues to improve daily! While rehab will be challenging, he is a proven fighter. Ian will amaze the therapist I'm sure!
    Lots of love and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Ian, friend me...next time you steal your mom's laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear about Ian's steady progress. We are always thinking about Ian and know that he is in good hands.
    The Kuczeski Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. with this speed of progress (touch wood)i won't wonder if he performs a lecture about power of human positive energy in TED talk next week!
    ...and if he gets his doctorate in two months from now!
    Don't dare to worry about anything Puri joon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ian, you are doing fantastic and have truly inspired so many people. You have the most amazing family and friends and are so very blessed to be surrounded by so many beautiful people.

    My thoughts and prayers are with you all daily and I am so happy for Ian's continued recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased with Ian's progress. It is truly amazing and definitely God's hand is on him. I heard the story about Ian on the morning news last week and gasped. My son is doing the same type of conditioning in preparation for tryouts. It was only later that I discovered that my daughter Melanie, knows Tessa through skating. My son also is a hockey player and has reffed as well. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers. Wishing Ian a speedy recovery...Janice Madek

    ReplyDelete