Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fun Night

I can't believe I am using the word fun in the middle of all this. But, it was a fun evening. Mrs. Murphy and Mrs. Patterson came to visit and teased Ian about assigning him English papers. Mrs. Murphy remembered Ian likes Brian Regan and brought over a couple of DVD to watch and laugh. Cousin Matt was here for most of the night and the two of them were being silly. Matt took Ian for a walk and he said Ian was headed for the elevator. He wants to go home NOW!
We have a lot of work ahead of us but it was nice to put it all aside for a few hours. Its my turn to be at the hospital and Ian better sleep 12 hours like he did for Dad! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the "fun" update. We continue to follow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning all....sounds like the evening was a little more uplifting. Its good to hear that Ian is beginning to smile & laugh again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby steps, but steps nevertheless. My best wishes to you, Ian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We keep checking- blogging would've been great when Carly was born prematurely, although a) that's the kind of person she is and b) I'm just understanding how to use "technology!" now... I don't think I've ever blogged before this...so Thank you Ian, I'm learning something new

    ReplyDelete